Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Greenside in Hartlepool is the kind of pub where you always feel welcome. Whether it’s lunch with the kids, dinner with your other half, a swift pint or a big night with mates, you’ll have a good one! We’re near Hartlepool town centre, a short drive from Seaton seafront and promenade. Whether you’re local or just over on a day trip, you’ll get a big smile, great service and good banter when you walk in. Our bar staff really know their drinks. We do the full works: cask ales, craft beers, ciders, colourful cocktails, fizz, party drinks, and softies so tasty you won’t mind being designated driver.
You can’t beat a good meal deal. You always know what you’re getting with us: good pub grub, no messing around. Our burgers and grills will soon sort a hunger out. Pub classics, curries, and chicken dishes are always a winner. And we do a lovely Sunday carvery.
On the lookout for pubs with kids’ play areas? Get yourselves over to the Greenside. Our outdoor play area will keep the kids busy so you can relax over a drink and finish your food without rushing. Speaking of little monkeys, they’ll be chuffed to bits when their food arrives. We do all the big favourites, and we’ve popped plenty of veggies on the children’s menu as well. Plus sweet treats to finish.
Love a good night out? Us too. That’s why there’s always something happening at the Greenside. We’re talking pub quizzes, open mic nights, karaoke—you name it. Everyone’s welcome. And if you need somewhere for a birthday celebration or big occasion, we’ll do you a great party package.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus